BESDATA Subdermal Needle Electrodes
A BESDATA subdermal needle electrode is composed of a stainless-steel needle connected with a cable and a 1.5mm DIN touch-proof connector. The subdermal needle electrodes are mainly used to monitor and record nerve signals in EEG, evoked potentials, and intra-operative monitoring.
BESDATA Subdermal Needle Electrodes Advantages
- Sharpened tip to reduce the patient’s discomfort when moving the needle.
- Stainless-steel needle that can easily slide in and out of tissues.
- Pre-attached colour-coded cable for easy recognition and monitoring.
- Low-impedance and low-noise signal transfer.
- 5mm DIN connector is compatible with most EEG systems.
|Order Number||Model Number||Needle Length||Cable Length|
BESDATA subdermal needle electrodes are equipped with ultra-sharpened tips made from stainless steel. This design helps reduce the patient’s discomfort and pain during insertion and removal of the needle. This also facilitates the work of personnel.