BESDATA Silver/Silver Chloride Casted Cup Electrodes
BESDATA silver and silver chloride casted cup electrodes are made from 99.9% pure silver coated with AgCl. This material is turned into ingots, which are melted and casted into a mold.
The advantage of our BESDATA casted cup electrodes is that they are more durable than traditional electrodes. BESDATA casted AgCl cup electrodes are designed for accurate EEG, EMG, ECG, EOG, and PSG examinations.
BESDATA Silver/Silver Chloride Casted Cup Electrodes Advantages
- Can be reusable after proper disinfection.
- Waterproof double-layer hot shrink tube on each cup’s tail.
- Special cup tail design that fits tightly onto the scalp.
- High-quality AgCl coating guarantees great signal.
- Low potential drift, low DC offset, and low resistance.
- Medical-grade TPU cable with tin-plated copper and Kevlar-reinforced wire core for high elasticity.
|Cup material||Pure Silver|
|Coating layer material||AgCl Coating|
|Cup Moulding Process||Casted|
|REACH & RoHS compliant||YES|
|Lead wire core||Tin Plated Copper with Kevlar|
|Lead wire insulation||TPU|
|Lead wire color||10 color|
|Connector||DIN42802 (1.5Din Connector)|
|Package||10/pack or customized|
|Order Number||Cable Length|
Difference Between Casted and Stamped AgCl EEG Cup Electrodes
All BESDATA AgCl EEG cups can be manufactured in 2 different ways. The stamped AgCl EEG cup is made with 99.9% pure silver raw material sheets that are processed via cold-cutting.
Meanwhile, the casted AgCl EEG cup is also made from 99.9% pure silver, but its ingots/billets are melted and casted in molds.