Salt Water Caps
Besdata salt water caps is a new type of EEG Cap which use salt water as conductive material and no deed EEG Gel or Paste. It could reduce impedance in a very short time. It usually come with 1~19 electrodes , which could match with most clinical & neurofeedback users requirement.
Salt Water Caps Advantage
- DB25 or 1.5Din connector, could match most of the market amplifier.
- The electrodes could be replaced in any position if any broken or need any special replacement position.
- No need Gel, No need paste, Saving money and preparation time.
- Inside with Sintered AgCl electrodes, which offers low impedance.
- All the components can be replaced seperately if any faulty electrodes. The components means electrode holders, cables, chin straps, electrodes and sponges.
Saltwater cap: 1 pcs
Container 1000mL: 1 pcs
12g electrolyte (NaCl) : 2 packs
Sponge replacement: 1 pack
Pressing Tool: 1 pcs
Tips to Get the Impedances Down Quickly
You can use a spray bottle or pipette to put some salt water on the sponge or add some more salt water if impedance high.