BESDATA Reusable Snap Leads
BESDATA reusable snap leads are designed for ECG, EMG, EOG, and EEG snap-type adhesive electrodes. It is compatible with all electrodes that have a snap-type connector.
We offer standard sizes of 4 mm and 5 mm. The exceptionally thin snap electrodes tightly stick to a scalp and comfortably stay in place even during long-term monitoring.
BESDATA Reusable Snap Leads Advantages
- Compliant with RoHS and othe4r standards.
- 4mm medical snap connector.
- Snap material options include nickel-plated copper and gold-plated copper.
- 10 color-coded snap leads.
- 2mm medical-grade TPU cable.
- DIN42802 connector is compatible with most other devices.
- Cable lengths available: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, or customized.
|Instrument classification||Class I|
|REACH & RoHS compliant||YES|
|Electrode Connector||4.0 Medical Snap|
|Snap Material||nickle plated copper|
|Snap Color||10 color|
|Insulation Jacket||2.0mm TPU|
|Lead wire length||1m,1.5m,2m, 2.5m or customized|
|Lead wire color||light gray|
|Pack||10 per pack or customized|
|Order Number||Cable length|
Extremely Thin Snap Leads Design
The BESDATA snap lead is designed for long-term sleep pattern monitoring or sports ECG monitoring. The snap buttons have small diameters of only 5mm. This makes the reusable leads extremely light and comfortable. Additionally, due to a specially designed surface, the electrodes are great for repeated use and cleaning. BESDATA high-quality cables with overbending protection tails facilitate a clear and reliable signal transfer with low impedance and low noise.