BESDATA Reusable Pediatric EEG Cup Electrodes
BESDATA reusable pediatric EEG cup electrodes with DIN42802 touch-proof connectors are ideal for use in EEG, EMG, PSG, and EP examinations.
The cup diameter of 6 mm is suitable for neonatal and pediatric clinical applications. Our electrodes are compatible with all brands of EEG/EMG/PSG systems.
BESDATA Reusable Pediatric EEG Cup Electrodes Advantages
- Gold-plated copper substrate.
- 10 coloured cables for easy placement.
- Medical-grade TPU cable can be easily disinfected with most cleaning fluids.
- The cup neck securely fits onto any scalp.
- DIN42802 female touch-proof connector is compatible with all brands of EEG/EMG/PSG systems.
1.5mm DIN Connector
The BESDATA reusable pediatric EEG cup electrodes use a 1.5mm DIN connector (DIN42802) with a top-notch spring inside. This connector offers a durable connection with most EEG systems on the market. The accuracy of the signal remains good even after 2000 insertions.
Flexible Anti-Tangle Lead Wires
BESDATA pediatric gold-plated cup EEG electrodes include medical-grade TPU wires. The lead wire is Kevlar-reinforced, consisting of a tin-coated copper wire core. These wires are bend-resistant and have a high elasticity.
Normally, we offer cables of 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 , and 3 meters in length, but you can request a custom length for your application.