BESDATA Pre-Wired Sintered AgCl Electrodes
BESDATA pre-wired sintered AgCl electrodes are recognized as having the best DC stability, low-frequency noise, and low resistance among all other electrodes on the market.
Also, the micro-porously dispersed AgCl powder structure protects the electrodes from abrasion. If any scratches appear on the surface, another AgCl layer will be exposed, carrying the signal as well as new.
BESDATA Pre-Wired Sintered AgCl Electrodes Advantages
- Excellent DC stability, superior low-frequency noise, and the lowest resistance.
- Micro-porously dispersed AgCl powder structure.
- Non-polarized; no potential drift.
- Low noise under low frequencies.
- No need for repeated chlorination.
- Custom shapes available.
BESDATA Pre-Wired Sintered AgCl Electrodes Specifications
- Composition: silver & silver chloride, medical-grade TPU cable.
- DC Offset: ≤150µV.
- Potential drift: ≤25µV per hour.
- Electrode impedance: ≤25Ω.cm²(10Hz).
- Noise: peak value ≤1µV(1Hz).
Excellent Performance: No Potential Drift, No Resistance
BESDATA pre-wired sintered AgCl electrodes have the perfect material distribution among the electrodes, delivering the signal without any drift.
The micro-porously dispersed AgCl powder can transfer any electrical signal without changing the electrochemical environment around the electrodes. This means that there is no transference, and the signals are recorded extremely precisely.
BESDATA Pre-Wired Sintered AgCl Electrodes Applications
BESDATA pre-wired sintered AgCl electrodes are composed of pure silver and silver chloride powders. These are combined in a certain ratio and compressed into a special shape to create the perfect electrode. A silver wire is also pre-wired into the electrodes, which are sealed with top-quality resin. BESDATA pre-wired sintered AgCl electrodes can be used in a wide variety of fields, including:
- Precise bio-signal measurement in EEG, EMG, EOG, and EP for human and animal research.
- Environmental monitoring, such as soil, water, atmospheric, and underwater electrical field measurement.
Any other electric potentials in biochemistry, oceanography, geology, etc.