BESDATA Pillar and Disc Sintered AgCl Electrodes
The BESDATA sintered AgCl electrodes are made from high-purity fine silver and silver chloride powders carefully mixed together at specific proportions. Then, this material is compressed into a disc or a pillar shape at a high temperature and pressure.
The advantage of this is that the sintered AgCl electrodes never need to be chloritized again, and the surface abrasions will not be a problem due to the homogeneous structure of the material.
BESDATA Sintered AgCl Electrodes Advantages
- Low DC offset, low potential drift, and low resistance—all for the best signal transfer.
- Dispersed AgCl powder with a micro-porous structure.
- Low noise under low frequencies.
- No need of repeated chlorination.
- DC stability during long-term monitoring.
- No problems with surface abrasion.
- Customized shapes available.
- Details Zoom Out
- Technical Data Sheet
- BESDATA Sintered AgCl Electrodes Performance
|Type of Electrodes||Order Number||Size||Note|
|Sintered AgCl Electrodes Pillar||303090||φ2mm*4mm||The height and silver wire length of the electrodes can be customized|
|Sintered AgCl Electrodes Disc||303095||φ3mm*1mm||The thickness (normally 1mm) and silver wire length of the electrodes can be customized|
|Sintered AgCl Electrodes Cyclic||303105||φ6.5mm*3mm||The thickness (normally 1mm) and silver wire length of the electrodes can be customized|
|Sintered AgCl Electrodes with Lead Wire, with/without Connector|
Customized shapes and sizes are welcomed!
- Composition: Silver & Silver Chloride
- DC Offset: ≤150µV
- Potential drift: ≤25µV per hour
- Electrode impedance: ≤25Ω.cm²(10Hz)
- Noise: peak value ≤1µV(1Hz)
Excellent DC-stability, Superior Low Frequency Noise and Lowest Resistance
BESDATA sintered AgCl (Ag-AgCl) electrodes are recognized for their excellent DC-stability, superior low-frequency noise, and the lowest resistance compared to all the other metal electrodes. The Micro-porous, dispersed AgCl powder structure can conduct any electric current without changing the chemical environmental around the electrodes.
BESDATA Sintered AgCl Electrodes Application Area
BESDATA sintered AgCl electrodes can be used in a variety of applications:
- Precise measurement for weak or low bio-signals such as EEG, EMG, GSR, EOG and evoked potentials.
- Cathodic protection to monitor the corrosion of a metal surface.
- Environmental monitoring of soil, water, atmosphere, and the underwater electrical field.