Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes
Monopolar EMG needle electrodes are made of stainless steel and fully covered with the PTFE material. The tip is very sharp, having only exposure.
The Monopolar EMG needle electrodes work as active electrodes and require surface electrodes as reference. This equipment is mainly used for nerve monitoring in EMG, EEG, and IOM clinical assessments.
Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes Advantages
- Sharpened tip to reduce the patient’s discomfort when moving the needle.
- Stainless steel needle with PTFE coating, for easy and smooth insertion in and out of muscles, to reduce pain.
- Optional features with or without pre-attached lead wire.
- Multiple color-coded plastic holders with an ergonomically designed shape for ease of placement and handling.
- 7 different sizes of needle lengths are available.
|Order Number||Model Number||Needle Length||Needle diameter|
Super Sharpened Tip with Teflon Coating
Monopolar EMG Needle Electrodes have an ultra-sharpened tip with Teflon PTFE coating on a stainless-steel needle. The PTFE layer and the small diameter of our needles help reduce the patient’s pain and facilitate insertion.