Disposable Silver/Silver Chloride EEG Electrodes, Standard Cup
BESDATA disposable silver/silver chloride EEG electrodes have 1.5mm female touch-proof connectors. Our standard cups are single-use EEG cup electrodes that can be used for EEG, EP, IONM, and PSG examinations.
The BESDATA disposable standard silver cup electrodes offer a stable signal transfer and low impedance. This product saves time and cost for the preparation and cleaning process of EEG.
BESDATA Disposable Silver/Silver Chloride EEG Electrodes, Standard Cup Advantages
- Disposable use; eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
- Save time and cost.
- No need for cleaning and preparation procedures anymore.
- Low impedance, reliable signal transfer.
- Suitable for routine EEGs and monitoring of sleep patterns.
- Color-coded cable wire for easy recognition.
- Universal DIN42102 connector is compatible with most devices.
- Five colors available: green, black, red, yellow, and white.
|Cup material||Silver/ Silver Chloride (Ag/AgCl) coating, ABS based.|
|REACH & RoHS compliant||YES|
|Lead wire core||Tin Plated Copper|
|Lead wire insulation||PVC|
|Lead wire color||Red, yellow, green, black, white|
|Package||5/pack , 10/pack, 25/pack optional|
|Order Number||Cable Length|
Compatible with All Medical Instruments with DIN42802 (1.5mm DIN) Input Socket:
- Nihon Kohden
Low Noise, Low Impedance
BESDATA disposable AgCl electrodes are made from AgCl coated on ABS to provide a constant and reliable signal. All electrodes withstand low DC offset voltage and low impedance.
Less Displacement, Easy Operation
BESDATA disposable AgCl electrodes have a special design to allow for easy placement on the scalp.
The center hole in the EEG cup allows for easy filling of electrode conductive gel. An adjustable cup neck keeps the cup more fitted to the scalp.