BD-M7DP Disposable Video Laryngoscope with 7 Inch Monitor
We offer a BD-M7DP disposable video laryngoscope with a 7-inch monitor and 5 different sizes of disposable blades. The blade sizes include Miller 0, Mac 1, Mac 2, Mac 3, and Mac 4 for different ages of people.
BD-M7DP reusable video laryngoscope with a 7-inch monitor is widely used in the ICU, NICU, Operation Room, anesthesia department, and more.
Advantages of the BD-M7DP Disposable Video Laryngoscope with 7-Inch Monitor
- 1280*720 (RGB) high-resolution monitor.
- IPS screen with a viewing angle of > 80°
- 3 input ports, allowing for different operation handle to be connected at the same time.
- HDMI output for video/image display.
- Medical polycarbonate blades inflict less trauma to patients and stabilize blood flow.
- Traditional Miller and Macintosh blades, with only a 12 mm mouth opening needed.
- All-in-one BESDATA airway management system, compatible with all airway intubation tools from BESDATA.
- Higher and faster 1st intubation success rate compared to traditional laryngoscopes.
- Details Zoom Out
- Blade parameter size
- Clinical Usage
|Monitor||Display||7 inch LCD|
|Resolution Ratio||1280*720 px|
|Image/Video function||Image/ Video function||Yes|
|Output||SD Memory Card And HDMI Video Output
Easy to storage and establish image/video
|Memory type||Micro SD card 16GB|
|Video/Photo Play back||Yes|
|Batterty||Battery Type||Rechargable lithium battery|
|Cycle life of battery||>300 times|
|Battery working time||>120min|
|Blades Order No.||DP-Mil0||DP-MAC1||DP-MAC2||DP-MAC3||DP-MAC4||DP-XD|
|Application||Neonate||Pediatric||Small Adult||Adult||Large Adult||Difficult airway|
|Suitable intubation ETT size / mm||2.5-4.0||4.0-6.0||5.0-6.0||6.0-9.0||7.5-10||7.5-10|
BD-M7DP Disposable Video Laryngoscope Safety Solution
You can attach the 7-inch big monitor on the infusion stand when operating so that the doctor can stay away from patients during the intubation procedure. This increases the safety of doctors, which is especially important during Covid-19 when many frontline clinicians were infected via the patient’s secretions during airway intubation. Therefore, using the BESDATA BD-M7DP disposable video laryngoscope is a great and responsible choice.
BD-M7DF 7-Inch Separate Big Monitor with 3 Input Ports
The BD-M7DF reusable video laryngoscope includes 3 input ports, meaning that it can connect with other BESDATA intubation tools simultaneously. For example, this includes the ecosystem reusable video laryngoscope, disposable video laryngoscope, reusable stylet, disposable video stylet, double-lumen endobronchial tube, laryngeal mask, and more.