BD-72T 72H T Type Closed Suction Catheter
BESDATA BD-72T 72H T-type closed-suction catheter is a device used to remove a patient’s tracheal secretion through an endotracheal tube without taking the patient out of the ventilation system.
One of the biggest advantages is that it can reduce cross-contamination, pulmonary infection, and respiratory break-off during ventilation.
Advantages of BD-72T 72H T-Type Closed-Suction Catheter
- A 360° swivel adapter provides optimal comfort and flexibility for both patient and nursing staff.
- One-way valve irrigation port allows for lavage and irrigation, preventing infiltration of secretions and ventilation leakage.
- Labels with days of the week.
- Needleless one-way valve prevents incidental leakage before bronchial dilator injection.
- Ultra-clear and soft sleeve allow for optimum visibility of any blockage.
- A highly compact sleeve prevents infiltration of blood and sputum.
- Clear T-piece for visualization of the pathway.
|Product Code||Size||Colour Code||Tube OD (mm)||Length of Tube (mm)|
|BD-7230||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||Black||10Fr(3.35mm)||600mm|
|BD-7231||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||White||12Fr(4.05mm)||600mm|
|BD-7232||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||Green||14Fr(4.75mm)||600mm|
|BD-7233||T-Piece Adult /72HVEndotracheal||Orange||16Fr(5.45mm)||600mm|
|BD-7222||T-Piece Adult /72H/Tracheostomy||Green||14Fr(4.75mm)||300mm|
|BD-7223||T-Piece Adult /72H/Tracheostomy||Orange||16Fr(5.45mm)||300mm|
BESDATA 72hrs T-Type Closed-Suction Catheter with Gas Plug in Automatic Switch
The automatic flushing switch helps you prevent the patients from cross-contamination, ventilator-associated events, and ventilator-associated pneumonia during the ventilation procedures.
It allows the caregiver to do single-handed suction control operations when suctioning the patient.