BD-72T 72H T Type Closed Suction Catheter
BESDATA BD-72T 72H T-type closed-suction catheter is a device used to remove a patient’s tracheal secretion through an endotracheal tube without taking the patient out of the ventilation system.
One of the biggest advantages is that it can reduce cross-contamination, pulmonary infection, and respiratory break-off during ventilation.
Advantages of BD-72T 72H T-Type Closed-Suction Catheter
- A 360° swivel adapter provides optimal comfort and flexibility for both patient and nursing staff.
- One-way valve irrigation port allows for lavage and irrigation, preventing infiltration of secretions and ventilation leakage.
- Labels with days of the week.
- Needleless one-way valve prevents incidental leakage before bronchial dilator injection.
- Ultra-clear and soft sleeve allow for optimum visibility of any blockage.
- A highly compact sleeve prevents infiltration of blood and sputum.
- Clear T-piece for visualization of the pathway.
- Details Zoom Out
|Product Code||Size||Colour Code||Tube OD (mm)||Length of Tube (mm)|
|BD-7230||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||Black||10Fr(3.35mm)||600mm|
|BD-7231||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||White||12Fr(4.05mm)||600mm|
|BD-7232||T-Piece Adult /72H/Endotracheal||Green||14Fr(4.75mm)||600mm|
|BD-7233||T-Piece Adult /72HVEndotracheal||Orange||16Fr(5.45mm)||600mm|
|BD-7222||T-Piece Adult /72H/Tracheostomy||Green||14Fr(4.75mm)||300mm|
|BD-7223||T-Piece Adult /72H/Tracheostomy||Orange||16Fr(5.45mm)||300mm|
BESDATA 72hrs T-Type Closed-Suction Catheter with Gas Plug in Automatic Switch
The automatic flushing switch helps you prevent the patients from cross-contamination, ventilator-associated events, and ventilator-associated pneumonia during the ventilation procedures.
It allows the caregiver to do single-handed suction control operations when suctioning the patient.
The BESDATA SOFT BLUE SUCTION TIP
The extra soft blue suction tip is the best suction tip, causing minimum damage and discomfort for your patients.