BD-24Y 24H Y Type Closed Suction Catheter
BESDATA BD-24Y 24H Y-type closed-suction catheter is made from high transparency PU sleeves. It includes optional features of irrigation ports, MDI ports, and flexible dual swivels.
It is also available for tracheostomy tubes. A 30 cm (12inch) catheter is used only for artificial airways during tracheostomy, while a 30 cm (23.6inch) catheter is used for an endotracheal artificial airway.
Advantages of BD-24Y 24H Y-Type Closed-Suction Catheter
- Needs replacement after 72 hours, instead of 24.
- Closed airway circulation, preventing cross-contamination between the patients and caregivers.
- Super soft blue suction tip, reducing the pain to your patients during the suction process.
- Extra elasticity and optimized transparency of the sleeve allows for easy the observation of the blood and secretions inside the catheter.
- Weekday stickers to remind the caregiver of replacement.
- Different color-coded control switches to help recognize the catheter size quickly.
- MDI port and one-way irrigation port options.
- Double-swivel connectors.
- Trac-Wedge device
|Product Code||Size||Colour Code||Tube OD (mm)||Length of Tube (mm)|
|BD-2443||Pediatric/24H||Light Blue||8Fr (2.7mm)||300mm|
|BD-2444||Pediatric & Child/24H||Black||10Fr (3.35mm)||400mm|
|BD-2445||Big Child/24H||White||12Fr (4.05mm)||400mm|