BD-24L 24H L Type Closed Suction Catheter
BESDATA BD-24L 24H L type closed-suction catheter forms a closed airway circulation using airway ventilators. It reduces the risk of cross-contamination and infection more effectively compared to the traditional open-suction catheter.
BESDATA closed-suction catheter maintains oxygen levels throughout the ventilation process, without disconnecting the airway from the ventilator. This design helps reduce oxygen desaturation.
Advantages of BD-24L 24H L Type Closed-Suction Catheter
- Sterilization package for single patient use only, with disposable use.
- 24-hour use on one patient.
- Soft tip reduces damage to the patients’ airway.
- Metered-dose inhaler port and one-way lavage irrigation port options.
- Color-coded rings show different sizes of the catheter for easy recognition.
- Double-swivel elbow connector to reduce strain on patients.
- Available for tracheostomy tubes, normally 30 cm (12inch), but could be customized.
- Disconnection wedge available.
- Extendible tube is available.
- Weekday stickers to remind the caregivers for replacement.
|Product Code||Size||Colour Code||Tube OD (mm)||Length of Tube (mm)|
|BD-24SL0||Simple Neonatal/24H/Tracheostomy||Grey||5Fr (1.7mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SL1||Simple Neonatal/24H/Tracheostomy||Light Green||6Fr(1.95mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SL2||Simple Pediatric/24H/Tracheostomy||Ivory||7Fr (2.3mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SL3||Simple Pediatric/24H/Tracheostomy||Light Blue||8Fr (2.7mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SL4||Simple Adult/24H/Tracheostomy||Black||10Fr (3.35mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SL5||Simple Adult/24HTracheostomy||White||12Fr (4.05mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SL6||Simple Adult/24HVTracheostomy||Green||14Fr (4.75mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SL7||Simple Adult/24H/Tracheostomy||Orange||16Fr (5.45mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SEo||Simple Neonatal/24H/Endotracheal||Grey||5Fr (1.7mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SE1||Simple Neonatal/24H/Endotracheal||Light Green||6Fr(1.95mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SE2||Simple Pediatric/24H/Endotracheal||Ivory||7Fr (2.3mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SE3||Simple Pediatric/24H/Endotracheal||Light Blue||8Fr (2.7mm)||300mm|
|BD-24SE4||Simple Adult/24H/Endotracheal||Black||10Fr (3.35mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SE5||Simple Adult/24H/Endotracheal||White||12Fr (4.05mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SE6||Simple Adult/24H/Endotracheal||Green||14Fr (4.75mm)||600mm|
|BD-24SE7||Simple Adult/24H/Endotracheal||Orange||16Fr (5.45mm)||600mm|
The BESDATA closed-suction catheters include depth markings to facilitate the proper catheter insertion into the tracheal tube. You can easily recognize the sizes of catheters by the color-coded ring.
You can also easily separate the BESDATA closed-suction catheter from the patient’s tracheal tube and avoid harming your patients. Our catheters are easy to replace during the ICU process.