BD-24C 24H Child Type Closed Suction Catheter
BESDATA BD-24C 24H type closed-suction catheters are specially designed for pediatric use. It normally comes with a Y-type connector.
The Y-type neonatal and pediatric adapters are available for French sizes 5, 6, 7, and 8 of closed-suction catheters. We can also offer this simple design to both children and adults.
Advantages of BD-24C 24H Type Closed-Suction Catheter
- Disposable use with replacement after 24 hours for one patient.
- One-way irrigation port and non-return valve prevent leakage and spray-back during flushing and aerosolized secretion contamination.
- Patient label with weekday stickers.
- Super clear and soft PU sleeve allows for optimum visibility of blood blockage and secretions.
- ‘Y’ connector type and neonatal and pediatric adapters are compatible with French sizes 5,6,7, and 8 of closed-suction catheters.
- Available for tracheostomy tubes, with the length of 30 cm (12inch).
‘Y’ connector type, and adapters are compatible with closed-suction catheters of French sizes 5,6,7, and 8.